Take Our Free Gut Health Quiz!
Routine For Her
- 24 billion CFU per capsule, potent gut support
- Features 5 ultra-premium, diverse probiotic strains
- Includes organic Ashwagandha for stress relief
- Promotes balanced vaginal health, reduces discomfort
- Enhances metabolism, aids fatty acid breakdown
Great Value 9.2
Routine Probiotics for Women Review
Routine Probiotics are health supplements from a company known as Routine based in the United States. The company specializes in the manufacturing of health supplements to help people improve their health by targeting their gut health. You can purchase Routine Probiotics through the brand’s official website.
What is Routine Probiotics for Women?
Routine is a probiotic that’s specifically designed for women. It contains a blend of five well-researched bacterial strains that may help improve digestive health, immune health, mood, and vaginal microbiome balance [1,2,3]. It also contains prebiotics, which are a food source for healthy gut bacteria so it can be considered a synbiotic which is the combination of probiotic + prebiotic. Additionally, the blend contains ashwagandha, a botanical that may help relieve stress and promote relaxation .
What are the Claimed Benefits of Routine?
According to the Routine website these are the claimed clinically backed benefits of the probiotic for women product:
- Improves Gut Health– For Routine, they picked one of the most highly studied probiotic strains to address the gut. Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 has been shown to improve overall gut health, help naturally regulate your digestive system, and nix those uncomfortable symptoms like gas and bloating.
- Supports Balanced Vaginal Health– Routine combines Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 and Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-14, two thoroughly studied probiotic strains that have been clinically proven to help maintain healthy vaginal pH, and increase beneficial vaginal flora.
- Boosts Immunity– They include the probiotic Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04 specifically because the research is very supportive. They provide study data showing that those who take Bl-04 have a faster immune response thanks to higher Immunoglobulin G levels as well as studies showing evidence that Bl-04 can help significantly reduce the risk of upper respiratory tract infections by 27%.
- Promotes Healthy Weight– Routine uses Bifidobacterium lactis B-420, a well-researched probiotic strain that populates your gut microbiome with beneficial bacteria, including Christensenellaceae (reduces waist circumference and body mass, and boosts metabolism) and Lactobacillus (helps regulate weight).
Routine Probiotic Pros
- Well-rounded synbiotic
- 5 different clinically studied probiotic strains
- Clinical studies from ingredients used are available
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Refillable bottle
- Vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO
- Free shipping offered for subscriptions
- 30-day refund policy
- Subscription discounts
Routine Probiotic Cons
- Not FDA approved
- A little more expensive than other options
- Doesn’t appear to be 3rd party tested
- May not provide benefits for everyone
Routine Probiotic reviews from users show that these supplements work as they claim to give the promised results and various studies show that there is plenty of health benefits associated with taking Routine Probiotics. As with any type of health supplement there may be sensitivities that can be triggered that can cause other health issues so, we recommend that you consult with a doctor or certified nutritionist before consuming. In addition, it can take time and consistency for any supplement to show anticipated results, and overall results can vary from individual to individual.
 Araujo, L. D. C., Furlaneto, F. A. C., da Silva, L. A. B., & Kapila, Y. L. (2022). Use of the Probiotic Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis HN019 in Oral Diseases. International journal of molecular sciences, 23(16), 9334. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms23169334
 Bertuccini, L., Russo, R., Iosi, F., & Superti, F. (2017). Effects of Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Lactobacillus acidophilus on bacterial vaginal pathogens. International journal of immunopathology and pharmacology, 30(2), 163–167. https://doi.org/10.1177/0394632017697987
 Philip A Waller, Pramod K. Gopal, Gregory J Leyer, Arthur C. Ouwehand, Cheryl Reifer, Morgan E. Stewart & Larry E. Miller (2011) Dose-response effect of Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 on whole gut transit time and functional gastrointestinal symptoms in adults, Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, 46:9, 1057-1064, https://doi:10.3109/00365521.2011.584895
 Gopukumar, K., Thanawala, S., Somepalli, V., Rao, T. S. S., Thamatam, V. B., & Chauhan, S. (2021). Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha Root Extract on Cognitive Functions in Healthy, Stressed Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2021, 8254344. https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/8254344